As Chartered Building Surveyors, Morse can offer expertise on all technical and legal issues relating to property and construction.
In this role we are able to advise and assist landlords and tenants from the outset of ownership or occupation of their building and help plan for the future, as well as providing a proactive service should any problems occur.
Our building surveying services include:
- Contract administration
- Planned and reactive maintenance
- Planned preventative maintenance schedules
- Building pathology and defect diagnosis
- Party walls
- Building regulations and property legislation compliance
- Lease issues
- Schedules of condition
- Insurance matters
- Building surveys
- Access Consultancy
- Dilapidations advice and negotiations